Currahee.airsoft/Nightfighter.airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currahee.airsoft/Nightfighter.airsoft

3rd Bn/506th INFANTRY, 101st AIRBORNE DIVISION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Pro 2010 64-bit
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:33 pm by indphel

» Phoenix 2010 Full Crack
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 am by indphel

» Just LRRP'ing
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 pm by Headhunter

» Tet 68 Camia
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:09 am by SLINKEY

» Our Uniforms
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:04 am by Headhunter

» National Reconner Challenge
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 am by Headhunter

» Basic Sniper Qual
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am by Headhunter

» Welcome NightFighters
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm by Headhunter

» June 27th MOUT
Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 am by Headhunter

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Sponsors
Airsoft Extreme - America's Premier Airsoft Retailer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CombatAirsoft

Operation Colorado (Mini Op)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headhunter
Admin
Headhunter

Operation Colorado (Mini Op) Empty
PostSubject: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:59 am

Operation Colorado (Mini Op) BitmapinGraphic3

What: Operation Colorado
When: May 16th
Where: Dragon Wars, Colville Wa.
How Much: 25.00

Paypal: wade@spokaneairsoft.com

Description: Operation COLORADO was a multi-battalion search and destroy operation, conducted by units from the 5th Marine, 1st Marine Div and the 2d ARVN Div about 30 miles west-northwest of Chu Lai in Quang Tin and Quang Nam provinces. The goal was to locate and destroy the 2d NVA Div (AKA 620th NVA Div) believed to have moved into the strategic Que Son region. Both allied regiments established collocated headquarters for the operation at Tam Ky. The allies claimed 674 known enemy casualties.

Check In- 0900-1000
Embarkation-1000
Lunch- (pack yer c rats Marine!)
Mop up- When the 620th ceases to exist! (or when everyone decides on a Arby's run)
Optional: For Sunday any volunteers for working on Camp Basilone is greatly appreciated!

Forces:
US Marines- OD Jungle fatigues (M16a2, M4's OK, take off RIS or other modern attachments)
PAVN- Khaki, Green or Black (Any AK or pre Vietnam weapon is fine. Example, MP40, M1 Garand, Tommy gun, etc)

Operation Colorado FAQ
Q: I dont have Nam gear, what do I do?
A: Let me know ahead of time and I will try to accomdate you.

Q: Where is Dragon wars?
A: You can get the directions off of our "Field Directions" on the home page. Link: http://www.spokaneairsoft.com/template.php?page=4

Q: I heard Dragon wars is a wet field?
A: Better bring a change of clothes for the ride home.

Q: Is there bathroom facilities?
A: No. Entrenching tool and a roll of TP.

Q: Do we really have to eat c rats for lunch?
A: YES, I'll supply em, you eat em!

Q: What is acceptable for PAVN uniforms?
A: Black scrubs/bdu's, khaki bdu's, and non OD green uniforms (think automotive mechanic uniform) for now are acceptable. And of course repro reenactor quality VC/PAVN uniforms.

Pictures/Video of the field from BM3:

http://www.spokaneairsoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=5694
Back to top Go down
https://currahee-airsoft.forumotion.net
ruthless1

ruthless1

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:54 am

for those of u that attended awesome job! was very interesting n active. i am looking forward to experince more of the playing field which is farely vast n narrow. even though most of us were torn n scratch from thorns didnt affect game play at all. came back home with battle wounds n a sunburn. was well worth it!! ty for those who made it a very memorable experince. for future events i am looking into getting a camera maybe a video camera would like to put together an album of events plus of teams who had attended!! im ready to gear up so be warned lol
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Admin
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah it was a good time. My hand hurts and is swollen from those thorns but I guess that is what happens when your in the Nam. lol. The land is cool, a bit narrow in places but it is long with lots of places to hide. Too bad we were part of the Opfor and could not practice out Lrrp techniques at this one but I think we will have plenty of opportunities in the near future.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
ruthless1

ruthless1

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:55 am

those were my thoughts too. great to do lrrp especially when the creek isnt so deep n could expand to the other side. was also thinkn how awesome it would be to do lrrp when we trekd futher back. next time im wearin long sleeves lol
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Admin
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:51 am

Quote :
next time im wearin long sleeves lol

Yeah I think that you and Timmy got chewed up pretty bad. Those damn thorns have a poison on them that causes infections and...well keep everything cleaned up or your arm is going to look like my hand. Sad
Back to top Go down
ruthless1

ruthless1

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

oh great yeah noticed a green substance forming on my knee! hope ur hand heals use alot of hydrogen peroxide!! just alot of cuts n scrapes if we do have an op up there we need a first aid kit! i can get a few on payday but need to inform those that r planning on goin to cover up!!
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Admin
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:08 am

ruthless1 wrote:
oh great yeah noticed a green substance forming on my knee! hope ur hand heals use alot of hydrogen peroxide!! just alot of cuts n scrapes if we do have an op up there we need a first aid kit! i can get a few on payday but need to inform those that r planning on goin to cover up!!

Yeah I think I would agree with you on that. I will let Kbar know that we need to purchase a first aid kit to take up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Colorado (Mini Op)   Operation Colorado (Mini Op) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Colorado (Mini Op)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Currahee.airsoft/Nightfighter.airsoft :: Spokane Airsoft Operations-
Jump to: