Currahee.airsoft/Nightfighter.airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currahee.airsoft/Nightfighter.airsoft

3rd Bn/506th INFANTRY, 101st AIRBORNE DIVISION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Pro 2010 64-bit
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:33 pm by indphel

» Phoenix 2010 Full Crack
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 am by indphel

» Just LRRP'ing
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 pm by Headhunter

» Tet 68 Camia
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:09 am by SLINKEY

» Our Uniforms
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:04 am by Headhunter

» National Reconner Challenge
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 am by Headhunter

» Basic Sniper Qual
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am by Headhunter

» Welcome NightFighters
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm by Headhunter

» June 27th MOUT
Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 am by Headhunter

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Sponsors
Airsoft Extreme - America's Premier Airsoft Retailer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CombatAirsoft

Basic Sniper Qual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headhunter
Admin
Headhunter

Basic Sniper Qual Empty
PostSubject: Basic Sniper Qual   Basic Sniper Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am

Basic Sniper Qual SNIPER06

In this world there are two types of people.

First there are the PIGs. The Professionally Instructed Gunmen. These are the men who travel in platoons and companies, you see them coming from a mile away and they are able to take out the enemy at 100 yards with 100 rounds of ammunition.

Then there are the HOGs. The Hunters of Gunmen. These are the men that travel alone or in two-man teams, you never see them coming, and the first indication you have that they are anywhere near you is that pink mist exploding out from where you heart was two seconds ago. They live by the creed:

"One Shot, One Kill."

If you want to be a Hunter of Gunmen, then you are invited to sign up for the Spokane Airsoft Scout / Sniper Course.

What: SA Scout / Sniper Course
When: 0900 June 27, 2009
Where: Meet at 0900 at the Super One Foods Parking Lot in Rathdrum, Idaho. We leave at 0915.
Who: Open to all individuals interested in getting their sniper qualification card with Spokane Airsoft.
Cost: Free

Scout / Sniper Course Mission: To train volunteers to engage point targets with precision rifle fire, to train field craft techniques used by snipers and provide tactical and safety information vital to personnel who want to employ the sniper rifle in the field at SA official operations and SA Team-hosted operations.

Sniper Course Prerequisites:

• The successful candidate must own a long rifle to be used as a sniper rifle.
  • The successful candidate needs to own his own sidearm to be used as his backup weapon.
  • The successful candidate needs to own his own ghillie suit to be used for stalking.
  • The successful candidate needs to be in decent physical shape to be able to walk up to a mile and be able to low crawl at distances up to 200 meters.

Sniper Course Areas of Instruction:

• Combat Marksmanship – Pistol
  • Combat Marksmanship – Rifle
  • Target Identification
  • Sniper Stalk

Sniper Course Packing List:

• Camouflage uniform with cap, boonie hat or other similar headgear (Helmets not authorized)
  • Boots
  • Load Bearing Equipment to include water carrying system (Canteens / Camelbak Hydration System)
  • Camo Face Paint
  • Notebook and Pen
  • Full body Ghillie Suit
  • Sniper Rifle carried in appropriate case with barrel blocker
  • Sidearm carried in appropriate holster
  • Water

Optional Items:
  • Binoculars
  • Tripod
  • Combat Knife
  • Small Hand Saw
  • Food

If you are interested in attending this course, please post below. Questions or Comments can be directed to either Jeremy Miller or Rob Kauder on this site via PM or via this message thread.

Note that questions about material already covered above will be met with sarcasm. Note that if you show up without the required materials for successful completion of this course you will not complete this course.

Also note that if you are interested in assisting with the running of the Scout / Sniper Course please conduct either myself or Jeremy Miller.

Students:

Kerry Lynch
Scott Tea
Chris Grimmett[/quote]
Todd Frey
Back to top Go down
https://currahee-airsoft.forumotion.net

Basic Sniper Qual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Currahee.airsoft/Nightfighter.airsoft :: Spokane Airsoft Operations-
Jump to: